Rashid's response to 'Indian citizenship'


Afghanistan Player Rasheed Khan represented Sunrisers Hyderabad in the IPL, now became a hot topic. In addition to his fantastic spin magic, lightning batting and fielding, I have seen a spectacular show in the IPL, and the Indian cricket fans are famed. Some of the fans have given Indian citizenship to Rasheed. Apart from Union Minister Sushma Swaraj, Afghan President Ashraf Ghani also responded.

AIFF's Cricket Board chairman Atif Mashal has made it a tweet. "Thanks to all the offer for Rashid Khan. I know he has a great demand across the world. But he does not go anywhere. Because he is proud of being an Afghan citizen, "he tweeted.

Rashid Khan responded by saying, 'Yes, Mr. Chairman. I am proud of being a citizen of Afghanistan. I'll be here forever. I will fight for my country. We want to spread peace because it is very important for our country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divya record as the first CFO

Judgment of Naga Vaisnavi murder case

Airtel Rs. 149 Plan: Double offer